Innovative New Jersey Attorneys Assist Clients with Real Estate Matters
South Jersey law firm also provides business and employment law guidance
When you are dealing with a legal matter, a skilled team of attorneys can help you. At the Moorestown office of Dash Law LLP, we handle a wide variety of issues concerning real estate, business, employment law and other matters. Whether you are seeking defense against employee accusations of unlawful behavior, looking to settle a business dispute, purchasing property or planning for your family’s future, we represent clients across Burlington and Camden counties and know how to handle any legal curve balls that may arise from these complex issues.
Dedicated and experienced attorneys offer quality service
We can jump into action when you need accomplished trial advocates and legal counselors who:
- Have a track record of obtaining favorable results for clients — We are skilled litigators and negotiators with more than 45 years of collective experience.
- Provide detailed contract analysis — Our team is ready to draft and negotiate terms in order to protect your legal interests.
- Deliver innovative solutions — Every transaction or lawsuit is different, and we recognize the importance of addressing each client’s individual needs with an innovative approach that gets them closer to accomplishing their goals.
We rely on business savvy and litigation skills to guide you through legal hurdles so that you can get the resolution you need.
Accomplished lawyers help clients handle real estate transactions and a range of other matters
We provide our clients with sophisticated solutions to everyday challenges concerning:
- Real estate law — We handle commercial real estate transactions and residential real estate matters. When disputes arise over issues such as land-use, zoning, contracts or leases, we will represent you in commercial and real estate litigation proceedings.
- Business law — Our legal team offers fierce representation during the business litigation process for clients dealing with breach of contract and other business disputes.
- Labor and employment law for management — We help businesses comply with federal regulations related to labor and employment law and assist with dispute resolution.
No matter which of these issues you’re facing, you can rely on us to anticipate and avoid legal roadblocks that could stand in your way.
Contact a community-focused South Jersey law firm for a free consultation
At the Moorestown law office of Dash Law LLP, we have put our combined 45 years of experience to work helping clients with their real estate, business and employment matters. Call 856-235-8300 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys.